The Amelia Island Wedding Packages of Our Inn
The Williams House Bed and Breakfast is the perfect venue for your wedding if you dream of a setting where time stands still and graciousness is a way of life. For the moment of a lifetime, choose a setting you’ll never forget. The Amelia Island Florida wedding packages listed below are just the start. We will help you design everything from ceremony and vows to food and even elegant accommodations for your overnight guests.
Our Amelia Island Florida Wedding Packages
An Intimate Affair-just for the two of you is the perfect elopement package
- Our garden underneath the rose covered pergola is a perfect place to exchange vows.
- We will provide an officiant to perform the ceremony and taped wedding music
- A bridal bouquet of six white roses
- Your package includes a 2 night stay in one of our lovely guest rooms-Catherine’s Chamber is the most popular
- a delicious gourmet breakfast is served each morning in our dining room
- We have a complimentary social wine hour each evening for your enjoyment
Package price $750.00
A Private Affair for the two of you and up to 10 guests
- We provide an officiate to perform the ceremony
- You may use The Williams House Parlor or Gardens for up to 1.5 hours for your event
- Traditional taped wedding music is available if wanted
- A Bridal bouquet of white roses for the bride-this is a hand tied bouquet of 6 roses
- Your Reception following the ceremony will be in our courtyard and includes:
- A Wedding cake for you and your guests
- Champagne for toasting your special day.
- Following the reception a Carriage will whisk the Bride and Groom on a tour of the town
- You package includes a Two night stay in Catherine’s Chambers with all Inn amenities for Bride & Groom
- Delicious Breakfast is served each morning in our dining room
- We have a complimentary Social wine hour each evening for your enjoyment.
Package Price $1175.00
The Amelia Island Williams House is the perfect venue for weddings ceremonies and receptions. Whether you say your vows on the front lawn of this antebellum mansion or underneath our rose arbor—no setting could be more elegant or charming. Once the vows are said family and friends will join you for food and fun. We will handle you catering needs and assist you with all the details that make your day special.
Your celebration is complete when you and your guest stay at the Williams House Bed and Breakfast on beautiful Amelia Island, Florida. For weddings of more that 10 guest you will be required to reserve our guest rooms for the weekend of your wedding. Envision you special day embraced within a timeless mansion. Your guests arrive through our beautiful wrought iron fleur de lis fence and gather on the front lawn for your historic occasion.
An Elegant Affair Wedding and Reception for up to 25 guests
- You may use the Williams House parlor or gardens for up to 2.5 hr for your event
- We provide an Officiate to perform the ceremony and taped wedding music can be used
- Rehearsal time and wine reception on Fri.-1 hour time limit
- Your reception following the ceremony will be held in our courtyard and includes:
- Choice of three hors d’oeuvres-menus will be provided
- Champagne for toasting your special day
- Beverage service includes ice tea, soft drinks and water
- We provide chairs, tables, linens and dishware are set-up
- Your package includes a two night stay in Catherine’s Chamber for the Bride & Groom
- Delicious gourmet breakfast served each morning in our dining room
Package Price $3000
Our Guest Accommodations package for your guest
- We have 10 guest rooms in addition to the Bride & Grooms room
- The cost per room is $450-most rooms accommodate 2 guest
- A Delicious breakfast is served each morning in our dining room to your guests
- A wine reception with wine and appetizers is available for Friday evening
- Your guest will enjoy all amenities of the Inn
Room package price is $4500
Total wedding and room package price $7500 (prices do not include tax)
A Fairytale Event Wedding and Reception for up to 60 guests
Our package includes wedding and reception for up to 60 guests and guest room accommodations for up to 22 guests. All eleven guest rooms must be reserved by the wedding party or guests.
- You ceremony will take place on our beautiful verandah with guest seated on the front lawn
- You will have the use of the Williams House and gardens for up to 4 hours
- Rehearsal time and wine reception may be held on Friday evening-1 hour time limit
- We provide an Officiate to perform the ceremony
- We also have taped wedding music available for use
- Your reception will be held in our courtyard following the ceremony and includes:
- Your choice of four hors d’oeuvres selected from our catering menus
- Champagne for toasting your special day
- Beverage service includes Ice tea, water and soft drinks
- We provide and set-up tables, chairs, linen & glassware
- Your package includes a 2 night stay in Catherine’s Chambers
- Delicious gourmet breakfast each morning served in our dining room
Package price $5090
Williams House guest room accommodations are required
- We have ten beautiful guest rooms -most rooms accommodate 2 guest
- Cost per room is $450 for a 2 night stay
- A delicious gourmet breakfast is served each morning in our dining room
- Wine social hour is provided day of check-in
Room package price $4500
Total wedding and room package price $ 9590.00
- Prices do not include tax or gratuity
- We require a non-refundable deposit based on the package selected to secure your date.
- You may not exceed the number of guests in your package.
- We do custom packages to fit your needs and make your day special.
Romantic Carriage Ride may be added to enhance your day
Arrive at your ceremony in a beautiful white carriage pulled by Boomer, a French Perceron.
Price for carriage complete with wedding decorations: $250.
To receive more information about Amelia Island Florida wedding packages for your special day at The Amelia Island Williams House, please fill out our Wedding Information Request form.
We also recommend a site visit to view the Inn and grounds for your event. An appointment is required. Please call the Inn to arrange your visit 904-277-2328
"We wanted a small intimate wedding and the Williams House was perfect. Deborah and Byron attended to every detail perfectly"
Teri & Frank