Christmas at the Inn
A Victorian Seaside Christmas
Known as the “Christmas House” the Amelia Island Williams House, Hearthstone and Carriage Houses are turned into a wonderland of lights, themed Christmas trees, Santa clauses and poinsettias. Thousands of tiny white lights adorn garlands, wreaths, and mantles for a festive holiday display. Every guest room is decorated with decorations to match the décor and all have Christmas trees. The decorations are up by Thanksgiving and remain up till the middle of January. Join us for a fun-filled time.
Our 2013 Christmas Package includes:
- Your choice of of guest rooms-each is decorated for the holidays
- On Christmas Eve we’ll begin with a special Wine & appetizers from 4:00-6:00 during which
- Horse drawn carriage tours through the historic district are offered to all our guests.
- Christmas morning breakfast is served in the dining room from 8:30 am to 10:00 am
- Christmas Day dinner certificate to local restaurant
- Includes a 3 night stay
Packages start at $795 up to $855 you must check-in December 23, 2013
Additional days may be added-please call for pricing