Enjoy an Elegant Amelia Island Christmas Experience
Known as the “Christmas House” the Amelia Island Williams House, Hearthstone and Carriage Houses are turned into a wonderland of lights, themed Christmas trees, Santa clauses and poinsettias. Thousands of tiny white lights adorn garlands, wreaths, and mantles for a festive holiday display. Every guest room is decorated with decorations to match the décor and all have Christmas trees. The decorations are up by Thanksgiving and remain up till the middle of January. Join us for a fun-filled Amelia Island Christmas.
Our 2014 Victorian Seaside Christmas Package includes:
- Three night stay in your choice of beautifully decorated guest rooms-each room has a Christmas tree and decorations for the holidays
- Breakfast is included each morning and served in our dining room.
- On Christmas Eve from 4:00-6:00 pm we’ll share a buffet with yummy hors d’oeuvres and Christmas treat
- During this time guests may hop on board an old fashioned horse drawn carriage for tours through the historic district to enjoy the lights and history of the island.
- Christmas morning breakfast is served in the dining room from 8:30 am to 10:00 am
- Christmas afternoon tea and snacks will be available for a light lunch
- Guests will enjoy a delicious Christmas Day dinner at David’s restaurant located next door to the Inn.
Packages start at $795 up to $855 you must check-in December 23, 2014
Additional days may be added-please call for pricing