Archive for the ‘Amelia Island Events’ Category
Beautiful trees, thousand’s of tiny white light, red bows and wreaths adorn the Williams House. Come relax and share the holiday season and enjoy the many activities of Amelia Island- the perfect island vacation. Our 2012 holiday package includes:
- Three nights stay in one of our beautifully decorated guest rooms
- Our Christmas Goodie basket prepared especially for your stay
- Snacks and beverages available all day
- On Christmas Eve starting at 4:00 pm we’ll enjoy heavy hors d’oeuvres, a glass of your favorite wine during which
- All our guest are invited to hop aboard a horse drawn Carriage for a tour to enjoy the lights of the village
- Christmas Morning we’ll enjoy a hearty 2 course Christmas breakfast
- A Christmas Day Buffet with lots of wonderful dishes will be served at 2:00 pm .
- Sandwiches and Deborah’s Chili will be served at 5:00 pm
- Complimentary bikes, wi-fi, Cable TV, comfy linens and much more
We were honored to host forty lovely members of the Fernandina Newcomers Club this week. What a great way to kick-off the holiday season!
Coffee and assorted teas with sweets and savories were on the menu for a morning club meeting and also a sneak peek at some of the Christmas decorations as we ready ourselves for the Cookie Tour!
Pictured are two of the many offerings of the meeting – our trademark southern warm tea sandwiches… farm fresh ham and cheese tucked inside a delicate rosemary biscuit!
Pumpkin tortes with a sweet cream cheese filling topped with cranberries-heavenly!
Regular Park admission applies. Fort admission is one canned food item per person, to be donated to the Barnabas Food Pantry.
For information call Ft. Clinch State Park 904-277-7274
You’ve spent your time making everyone happy at Thanksgiving – this year let us treat you on the holiday!
Wake up to a 2 course gourmet breakfast and then spend the day strolling the sights of historical fernandina, the serene sandy beaches or relaxing on the gingerbread laden porches with a good book and conversation.
Thanks for the photo Dan Voll!
Don’t forget to get you tickets for the B&B Holiday Cookie Tour ahead of time before Nov. 1st!) to save a few bucks!
Tickets are available online at www.ameliaislandinns.com
We will have the halls decked with boughs of garland and all the fa-la-la-la as well!
Don’t miss out on this chance to kick start the holiday season!